Welcome to Mesquite. Only 90 miles North of Las Vegas, discover a world of its own. Small town living, yet close to big cities and conveniences. Mesquite is located just 30 miles south of St. George, Utah and enjoys over 300 sunny days a year. Sun City / Del Webb is located in Mesquite NV.
Come let me show you all the possibilities and beautiful homes Mesquite has to offer. You can also search at http://www.mesquite-realestate.com
In and Around Mesquite
It’s all here-hiking, sightseeing, spas, gaming, and golfing options. Mesquite’s proximity to Las Vegas and Utah gives you access to unlimited experiences and new discoveries. Nearby you will find eight golf courses, three resort & spas, Super Wal-Mart, numerous restaurants and retail stores, RV storage, tournament quality softball & baseball fields, bowling alley, stocked fishing pond, municipal airport, full service regional hospital & Quick Care clinic, department store, extreme sports outfitter, two multiplex movie theatre’s, direct access to hundreds of miles of hiking, biking, and ATV trails.
About the Area
- City of Mesquite population is 20,000
- Metropolitan area population – Las Vegas is 1.8 Million
- Elevation (average) is 1,600 ft.
- Location – 30 miles SW of St. George, UT on I-15
- Hotel room capacity is approx. 3,000
- Average temperature highs – 60 in January & 106 in July
- Average temperature lows-29 in January & 70 in July
- Mesquite averages 331 days of sunshine
Culture / Entertainment
- Greater Mesquite Arts Foundation
- Mesquite Fine Arts Center
- Utah Shakespearean Festival
- 90 miles north of Las Vegas
- 9 world class golf courses
- Equestrian trails
- Shooting range
- ATV trails
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Lake Mead National Recreation Center
- Zion National Park
- 30 miles to pristine St. George, Utah
- Mesquite General Aviation (1 mile)
- McCarran Interantional Airport (90 miles)
- Airline Limousine Corporation operates a daily shuttle van to and from McCarran Airport in Las Vegas. Call (888) 696-4400 for more information.