The disciplines are as follows:
- Have a mature understanding of wealth and prosperity – because the one with the most toys usually loses
- Be in the top 10 percent of your profession – because being good is not good enough
- Live below your means and be ready for the next recession – because downturns are a regular part of our economic cycles
- Minimize debt – because it is the biggest enemy to wealth
- Invest at least 20 percent of your income in real estate and stocks – because they are the best and safest ways to build wealth.
- Know your net worth including the value of your business – because you cant improve what you don’t measure.
- Be politically savvy – because public policy matters.
- Be physically fit – because wealth without health is meaningless.
- Be generous with people who are less fortunate – because philanthropy feeds your heart and spirit and gives more purpose to your work.
- Be active in the lives of your family and children – because family is central to who we are.